Presentation: What to know when purchasing/renting a residence
Special guest: Bruce Azevedo - RE/MAX Regional's Broker Owner of the Year 2007
- Understanding the use of buyer agency forms
- Does the Realtor work for you?
- Who pays the realtor if you purchase a home?
- Understanding buyers responsibilities
- How to hire a professional inspector to look at the home you are purchasing
- Is there an airport, railroad tracks, flood zone or other things near the house you are interested in?
- How to find a mortgage company to lend you money to purchase the house.
- Understanding the home you are renting
- Do you know how to reset the heat & air unit?
- Do you know what to do if your electrical plug does not work?
- Do you know what it means if the lights in the house are blinking?
We will have inspection books, agreement forms and a listing of closing attorneys in the Athens Area. There will be a question/answer session at the end of the presentation.
Location: 165 East Dougherty Street, Athens, GA 30601
Guest Speaker: Bruce Azevedo
Pleae checkout our Hispanic Alliance Page for additional information or email us at email@example.com